Monday, August 18, 2008

the shoe report

hi all. so, today is my last full day in california and my last venue visit is today! it has been stressful, to say the least, but if all goes well today i will have a venue set!!!

in the meantime, i thought i'd at least update about SOMETHING! and what better than SHOES?! hahaha. here are some shoes i'm considering with my dress. =)

all captions are below the shoe it goes with!
these babies are so freaking cute. i could eat them. yum!



these are also cute, but might be too dark with my dress?



yum-o!



THESE ARE SO FUN! you guys might think i'm nuts, but i think they are SOOOO FUN! but they don't match my dress at all! i think i might just buy them for myself. =) but mr. zok might yell at me cuz my shoe rack is overflowing right now! hahaha. and he hates snake skin. =)



these are similar to the ones above!



these are cute, but i don't think they will match the shade of purple i want for my bridesmaid dresses!



brown brown brown. whenever i think of brown, i think of last season project runway when heidi calls the crazy girl's brown dress a "sad little brown dress." the way she says it is so freaking funny!



SO CUTE!!!



these are cute, but not very wedding-y. i think i have an aversion to closed-toed dress-up shoes.

what are some good shoe websites? these are from zappo and piperlime. and i think nordstrom too!

stay tuned for venue hopping pictures!

1 comment:

grace.young.lee said...

Okay, seriouslyl...
I'M ALL ABOUT THE BOWS. i love ribbons, bows, and shoes. Put them together and its a match made in heaven. HAHA.