Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hodge podge

hi y'all. so today i was quite upset. i know that i should be more understanding, but i just feel like because my wedding is the first amongst my friends, i'm going to have to suck up a lot of lack-of-wedding-guest-etiquette, and it's frustrating! and i keep wondering if i'm asking too much of people to know their roles! it's just hard because i can't be arrogant and be like HERE'S A FREAKING ETIQUETTE GUIDE AND EVERYTHING I EXPECT OF YOU but i also don't like feeling like i am getting the short end of the stick. and i'm thoroughly embarassed to mr. zok, because he and his friends are older and more experienced while my friends are newbies and seriously clueless.

anyway, mr. zok and i went on our first marriage counseling session today, and it was interesting. i would go into more detail, but i need to get my grad school work done. so that's all i've got to say about that.

No comments: