Thursday, September 11, 2008

OMG what now?!

i just got an email from where i was hoping to have my wedding reception, and i am NOT thrilled!

"I sent you an email to update you on your request to have your wedding
ceremony and reception at our property. I mentioned you during our first
meeting that I will need to request for the space for your wedding and
reception on Saturday, August 8th, 2009. I have processed all the
documents and submitted to our Directors. Unfortunately, our Directors
cannot make any decision for the approval of your request due to another
large group that is now tentatively booked on the same day of your
event. This transpired between the first we met and the time you emailed
me with your desire of having your event here. I just checked with the
Sales Manager who is assisting the other group about the status of that
event and she told me that her client will need at least two weeks
before she can give their final decision whether they are moving forward
with their event or not.

If you would like to wait for another two weeks, I can certainly check
again. However, if you have another dates in minds, I will be happy to
check for availability for you. I apologize for the inconvenience."

:X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awful to hear. i hope everything works out. did this interrupt your wedding invite's rsvp?

GWL said...

no worries!! enjoy your bday!! there is time :)