Tuesday, July 8, 2008

new hobby, new blog!

Hi, people. So, I haven't been writing on my xanga, and I only email friends like once a month, but I do want to start writing again! My life since summer break has begun, however, has been consumed with schoolwork, not cleaning, having fun with mr. zok, and WEDDING PLANNINGGGGGG. and of course, in very jennie nature, i am obsessed! And I stay up into the very wee hours of the night looking at bridesmaid dresses, flowers, cakes, favor boxes, venues, photographers, shoes, and everything else that comes along with this very daunting yet so fun job! =D and then i keep it a secret from mr. zok hoping he doesn't yell at me about being so very obsessed and not using my time wisely. HA! :) My excuse is that when fall rolls around, I won't have much time to do this! =P

so being the obsessive person i am, i decided to create a blog so that i can throw my wedding planning somewhere else besides on my cluttered kitchen table and desktop of my laptop! and plus, i not so secretly love all of the wedding blogs i read on a religious daily basis, i.e. stylemepretty.com and peoniesandpolaroids.blogspot.com. they are amazing. and maybe in a strange way, i want to be just like them! but moreso, i think it will allow my bridesmaids (and mr. zok) to know what's going on with me and make the rest of the world see that WEDDING PLANNING IS HARD FOR FICKLE PEOPLE! hahaha. but i do recognize this blog here will probably be of such little interest to the gentleboys in my life. oh well.

here is a picture of a BEAUTIFUL wedding reception that i stole off of kennykim.com. i don't know him, but i know he is davis' cousin and a friend of many people i know at u of i. but i hear he is expensive as a photographer. oh well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!!! i saved that same picture of the reception hall! CRAZY MINDS THINK ALIKE!! seriously, i loved it....and i'm totally gonna copy it when i get hitched in 2034.