Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wedding cake toppers!

to let you know what my goal theme of the wedding is, it is sort of hodgepodge in my mind still. but i do know i want it to look classic/fun/out of the ordinary. in my attempt to do so, i've found the following cake toppers that i think will look FABULOUS because they are OH SO CUTE!

these two are from peoniesandpolaroids.blogspot.com. she handmade them! and she put up directions if i end up wanting to use them. i think they are SOOO CUTE, but mr. zok thinks the girl one looks like a sock. =(



then there are the rest from etsy.com, which is such an awesome site to get cool little trinkets off of! i like this birdy one, but only a little in compared to the previous and the one that will come after this!


i found these off of etsy too, and AREN'T THEY SO CUTE? it totally plays on the asian thing, and i would want the girl with big eyes and the boy with the slits, cuz mr. zok has itty bitty eyes! wouldn't that be so cute! but i'm not a fan of the lace underlay and i'm wondering how this will look on a cake.



which one is your favorite???

(i do recognize that since this is new, people will probably not comment much, but i don't care, cuz this is fun. hahahaha)

6 comments:

Veronica Kim said...

girl...if you ever need help, email me at veronicashin@gmail.com. i kid you not, wedding planning sucks! lol. j/k. no, but it does.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! you are hilarious!!! HAHHAHAH
the eyes HAHAHAH do the boy with no eyes and the girl with big eyes! HILARITY!!!

Jasmine said...

HAHAHA oh geez. everyone around me is wedding planning! i feel like that's all i ever do these days - help people plan their weddings. there are great florists i know based in philly as well as LA so let me know if you need contacts :)

Rachel said...

I like the little Asian people too - especially if they represent you. They're cute! You could take off the lace underlay - or just ask them to make it without the lace. Since Etsy is all handmade, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Good luck with the blogging and wedding planning!! I'm like you - too many nights have been spent up late in front of the computer agonizing over the stupidest little details!

Amy said...

i want to make that for and/or with you! although a lot of our arts and crafts never turned out *exactly* the way we envisioned. hmm.

cara said...

A sock!! Oh my! heehee!

No matter how I look at her though, I just don't see a sock!

Thanks for the link, I love the little wooden people, so cute.